Chassagne and the neighbouring village, Puligny, are both part of the Montrachet Grands Crus.
- Variety Chardonnay
- Production 2,100 bottles
- Acreage 0.30 hectare
- Soil limestone and light white marl
- Age of vines 15–20 years
- Orientation south/south-east
Dominated by roast hazelnut and almond; appreciate the finish with its buttery note that will become more profound in time. Quite a fat wine with a finish worthy of its appellation.
- Food pairing : Lobster or Norway lobster simply grilled in butter can hold its own with this white grand vin. Pan-fried scallops can also make great bedfellows.
- Serving temperature : 13 to 15°C
- Consume : Between 5 and 15 years